Stock and inventory management
You must have thought about how to free capacities in certain fields of your company’s operations. If you trust us with your stock and warehouse management tasks, you can devote your time and energy to other strategically important areas.
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Provide us with an annual forecast of the products you use within a given time
- Define the scope of products you wish to store in our warehouse
We will then:
- Identify the optimal supplier and procure your products for you based on your forecast
- Continuously maintain the required level of inventory in our warehouse
- Deliver or ship your products to you when you need them with no wait time/lead time
If you consider it necessary, according to our agreement, we can also set up several checkpoints in the process – which means that control will remain in your hand, and we will only remove the unnecessary burdens from your shoulders so that your company can operate without any disturbance.
Many people still fail to realize that procurement has a strategic significance in the operations of companies, even though it clearly lays the foundations for the success of manufacturing. It ensures that the base materials and components of suitable quality arrive at the precise time needed for manufacturing and at an ideal price level to the manufacturing process.
After a while, however, procurement becomes a dull routine in the lives of most companies, or due to the lack of time, they fail to regularly review the procurement processes. However, just a small mistake can result in the decrease of the efficiency of production.
Our aim is to help you eliminate these possible errors.
After we have assessed your needs and individual requests we will:
- Identify the parts and products most suitable for your company and contact their suppliers
- Take over the tasks related to procurement partly, or even in their entirety
Of course, control by the partner is always ensured.
Another important step of the supply process for manufacturing is quality control. The purpose of this is to always exclude the possibility of faulty products being received by the customers. We can help your company with the following:
- Inspection of the basic functions of base and auxiliary materials, semi-finished and finished products;
- Checking for compliance with size and quality criteria;
- Ensuring correct design and functionality.
In addition to the manufacturer’s quality control system, it is possible to use the buyer’s quality control system as well, which can be extended to the entire inventory in the warehouse. One of the main advantages of this solution is that faulty products can be addressed even before they are ordered by the customer.
Further safety is provided by our individually combined FIFO and LOT system. We can help ensure the safety of production for the customer for 24 hours in case of non-compliant products.
The fixed nature of the internal processes of companies often results in considerable difficulty and inflexibility in addressing special problems within the given company. We do not back down when our customers turn to us with unique problems and needs – we offer customized services, for example, in the following areas:
- Identifying and procuring, via a single source, a small number of various parts necessary for the introduction of new products
- Establishing KANBAN system and its operation
- Custom packaging
- Modifying of products to satisfy the customer’s needs
- Engineering support
- Manufacturing of prototypes
- Packaging of individual kits, individual assemblies
- Repairing existing products
- Helping with customs clearance
If you have not found a service in our portfolio that would present a solution for you, we will develop it according to your needs.